Your company has been contracted to assess and cleanup a site that previously had a manufacturing facility for the organochlorine pesticides Aldrin and Dieldrin. You are tasked with shipping these wastes off-site to a treatment, storage, disposal facility (TSDF) for disposal.
- Review the information found in the 16-point GHS SDS Aldrin and Dieldrin
- Describe how you would prepare for transport of these materials and ensure proper shipping documentation based on DOT regulations (hazard class, descriptions, labels, markings, and placards).
- Describe the importance of having these regulations in place when transporting hazardous materials.
- In the event that there is an emergency release of the material while being transported, describe the chemical properties, uses, and ill effects that first responders may encounter upon arrival to the scene.
- Summarize the information found in the SDS, and explain how that information prepares EHS and FS professionals to assess and mitigate workplace hazards related to organochlorine pesticides during the assessment and cleanup phases of the project.
Your essay must be at least one page in length. You are required to cite the relevant SDS in your response as well as at least one other source. Paraphrased and/or quoted materials must have accompanying citations in APA. Originality will be checked.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Your company has been contracted to assess and cleanup a site that previously had a manufacturing facility for the organochlorine pesticides Aldrin and Dieldrin.
Just from $13/Page
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN