- Workplace ScenariosAttached Files:
This file contains the workplace scenarios for Assignment 1.
- Workplace_Scenarios.docx (84.084 KB)
- Assignment 1: Professional Email MessageAttached Files:
Assignment 1: Professional Email MessageDue Week 2 and worth 100 pointsChoose one of the professional scenarios provided. Write a Professional Email Message (in the form of Figure 5.1 on page 76 of BCOM7) from the perspective of a character in the scenario. The email should address the communication issue provided in the scenario and should be addressed to another character from the scenario.The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.The professional email message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Assignment 1.docx (101.801 KB)
Your assignment must:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Request a face-to-face meeting to discuss the issue (at a specific time).
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and avoid using overly emotional language.
- Assume your recipient is learning about the situation for the first time through your communication.
- Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
Submitting your assignment:
- Be typed, single-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Submit your assignment through the online course shell only.
- Use writing process strategies to develop brief business documents, such as routine messages, bad news messages, and persuasive/sales messages.
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN