- Using the 6 Step process, analyze the Wait Times based on the old process versus the new process. What CL do you recommend for the client? Be sure to discuss the reason for your recommendation.
- What are your findings? Do you think the test was successful in the eyes of the client?
- Finally, do you think the bank president will allow the manager to install the new process? On what do you base your opinion?
Q2: (30 points) Using the data set AA #4 Q2 Stain Removal Case.xls Complete the following data analysis:
- Using the 6 Step process, analyze the difference in the stain removal capability of the two brands of detergent. What CL do you recommend for the test? Be sure to discuss the reason for your recommendation.
- What are your findings? Based on your findings, do you think one brand is clearly better than the other?
- Finally, what do you tell the marketing managers for each brand? Can either brand manager advertise that his/her brand is the best at removing stains?
Q3: (35 points) Using the data set AA #4 Q3 CC Cust Sample w 120 obs.xls Complete the following analysis using correlation:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Using the data set AA #4 Q1 Bank Cust Wait Time Case.xls Complete the following data analysis:
Just from $13/Page
- Scatter plots are useful in determining patterns between two variables. The CC Demo 1 data set has a number of variables that may be related to Credit Score (V10). Use the scatter plot option to display the data patterns for V3 (age) with V10. Next, compare V4 (Income) with V10. Discuss your findings.
- Use the correlation option to build a correlation table for V3, V4 and V10. Discuss your findings. Is either of the relationships (V3 with V10 or V4 with V10) statistically significant? How do you know this?
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN