A nonprofit entity had the following selected transactions during the year ended December 31, 2017:
- A donor contributed investments valued at $1,000,000 in February. The donor stipulated that the investments be placed into an endowment and that earnings be used to pay for travel expenses. The investments earned $60,000 in 2017, and the fair value of the investments at December 31, 2017 was $985,000. All but $10,000 of the earnings were spent in 2017.
- As a result of a telethon, pledges were received totaling $500,000. The fair value of various assets sent to donors in appreciation of their contributions amounted to $40,000. There were no time or purpose restrictions placed on the pledges by the donors.
18. For the year ended December 31, 2017, permanently restricted net assets
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Use the information below to answer questions 18-20.
Just from $13/Page
B. $ 985,000.
C. $ 995,000.
19. For the year ended December 31, 2017, temporarily restricted net assets
A. increased $10,000.
B. decreased $50,000.
C. increased $60,000.
D. Increased $50,000.
20. For the year ended December 31, 2017, unrestricted net assets increased
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN