There is much discussion regarding Data Analytics and Data Mining. Sometimes these terms are used synonymously but there is a difference. What is the difference between Data Analytics vs Data Mining? Please provide an example of how each is used.
Please make your initial post (3 pages excluding cover page and reference page) and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
There is much discussion regarding Data Analytics and Data Mining.
Just from $13/Page
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN