Presentations must be no more than twelve slides in a PowerPoint format with a Reference List in APA format.
1.Presents the case including CC, HPI, Hx, ROS and PE findings concisely
2. List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria.
3. What labs or tests are typically ordered concerning this condition? What results should the Does NP expect to see with this diagnosis?
4. What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs.
5. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? Moreover, What patient outcomes will trigger a referral?
6. Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition.