First Reading of the Case
• Develop a general overview of the company and its external environment.
• Begin a list of the possible strategic factors facing the company at this time. Second Reading of the Case work on Strategic;
• Develop around three mutually exclusive strategic alternatives. If appropriate to the case you are analyzing, you might propose one alternative for growth, one for stability, and one for retrenchment. Within each corporate strategy, you should probably propose an appropriate business/competitive strategy.
• Specify which one of your alternative strategies you recommend.
• Develop programs to implement your recommended strategy.
• Specify who is to be responsible for implementing each program and how long each program will take to complete.
AEvaluation and Control
• Specify the type of evaluation and controls that you need to ensure that your recommendation is carried out successfully.
Specify who is responsible for monitoring these controls.