First, I will provide two articles(one is popular articles, the other one is the academic article, the popular one is cite an academic research study that is the basis for the popular article.), complete the Source Comparison Chart (including the synthesis questions at the end of the document).
Second, write each of the articles a 250 word reflection on your process for finding them.(So total is two reflection, 500 words)
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Source Comparison Activity
Just from $13/Page
To guide your reflection, consider the following questions:
- What is the topic of the articles you chose? What is the research driving both articles?
- How many popular articles did you review before finding one that was both interesting and directly reference an academic article? Was it difficult to find the academic article?
- Did you try to find an academic article first? Generally, this is a more difficult approach, but some students in the past have made it work.
- Did you find the library guide helpful? Why or why not?
- Have you used the library website to find academic articles in the past? What resources were you surprised to find on the library site?
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE