This discussion is to prepare you for finding credible websites to help you understand social issues that effect students.
- Each student will look for a website that discusses “Black Lives Matter” or “Mandatory Face Masks.”
- You will explore the website and answer the questions below, from Berkeley University, in a discussion post. Use the same, numbered format for your post.
- Authority – Who is the author? What is their point of view?
- Purpose – Why was the source created? Who is the intended audience?
- Date of publication – When was it written? Is it current?
- Documentation – Did they cite their sources?
6. Relevance – What is its scope? Will you use this source, by quoting information from it? Or, did you find the source to be problematic, and why?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Social issues that effect students
Just from $13/Page
For more information about evaluating websites go to: http://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/evaluating-resources (Links to an external site.)
- Put the name of the website in the title of the post
- Put the link to the website in the textbox, so others can easily view the source
- Answer the questions in numbered, list format. For example:
- Authority – Blah Blan
- Purpose – Blah Blah
- Answer questions #1-4 in one or two sentences
- Answer #6 in 6-10 sentences. Be specific.
Order your essay today and save 30% with the discount code: NOVE