save the output and submit it along with answer sheet.
Please 1- access online Merriam-Webster dictionary to find the meaning of the word “SMOG”. Please save the relevant page or pages.
2. 2- Search PubMed (Medline) database online to find the article written by; Wahidi MM, Herth FJ, Enst A. Published in the journal Chest, Volume 131 January 2007. Please save your output and attach it with your answer.
3. 3- Using ScienceDirect database, available on the KFUPM library websites find the author of the article; Future of solar energy in Saudi Arabia. Save PDF file and attached it with your answer.
4. 4- Using Medline database please search for an article about “non-invasive “angiography by Bax Jeroen. Please save the citation and attached it with your answer.
5. 5- Using ABI/Inform Complete online database available on the KFUPM library website, Search for an article about “Virtual libraries”. The articles should be more than five pages, please save your output and attached it with your answer
66- 6- Using ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database available on the KFUPM library website, Search for thesis on “Web 3.0 and Technologies used in Distance Education” Please save your PDF Preview and attach with it your answer.
7. 7- Searching Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org) for information on Taj Mahal. Please cite the article Using MLA and APA Styles. Please save your output and attach it with your answer.
8. 8- Using Summon: Web Discovery Tool available at KFUPM library website search and download following information related to your MAJOR:
Ø Two articles (PDF or HTML), the articles shall be more than two pages.
Ø Two e-books (PDF) if full text download is not available please download whatever is allowed and provide the links in support.
9. Using Web of Science & Scopus databases answer the following:
a. Who is the most cited KFUPM faculty/author?
b. His citations in Scopus, including self-citations?
c. His citations in Web of Science, including self-citations?
d. List his most recent paper indexed in WOS and how many citations his most recent paper has received (Web of Science database)?
e. Also, compare his citations in Scopus with citations in Google Scholar.