On George Gershwin (American, 1898 – 1937)
Select four references – two printed (books) and two electronic.
1. Title Page
2. Proposed Outline
The proposed outline should clearly show your chosen subject of research.
▪ Create a title for your paper that reflects your research subject; be creative.
• Make sure this title is consistent with the ones shown on the title page and header.
Your outline should show your plan to organize the paper.
▪ It should include important topics relevant to the subject of research that you have chosen.
▪ Note that ‘Running head’ is no longer present in the header from page 2 onward.
▪ In the Proposed Reference page, list the sources that you plan to use for this project.
▪ “Proposed References” in the center of the page.
▪ Double-space, without extra spacing between entries.
▪ If an entry takes up two or more lines, indent the second and subsequent lines.
▪ Arrange the entries in alphabetical order.
A minimum of four references are required for this project:
• Two printed (book references)
• Two electronic (on-line references)