The areas of provision and reimbursement of health care services have each undergone considerable changes in the past several years, with the following current trends identified as being the most significant contributors to change:
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (also referred to as the ACA or “Obamacare”) and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010
- Bundled payment structure versus fee-for-service payment structure
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Technology and Telemedicine
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Population health management strategies
Using your employer/organization’s resources, appropriate websites, and the college Library as your informational foundations, research these trends and others you may find relevant, and write a 1,250-1,500 word essay in which you examine the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Provision and Reimbursement of Health Care Services Essay
Just from $13/Page
- Which of the currently identified health care trends overall are already impacting your employer/organization, or an organization in your city/region in your health care field?
- Which of the currently identified health care trends are specifically impacting your sector of allied health, and why?
- What emerging health care trends on the horizon may impact your employer/organization and/or your specific allied health sector?
- Which of the current or emerging trends do you see as most likely to positively impact your specific role and sector in allied health? Which trends are most likely to negatively impact it? (Examples: wages, job security, educational requirements, etc.)
- How will the trends you identify impact safety, risk management, and/or quality improvement policies in your organization/and or an organization in your city/region in your health care field?
You are required to use and cite a minimum of three qualified resources from the readings or the college Library in order to complete this assignment successfully.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN