You must submit all the documents in a zip folder.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
The following requirements must be met for Part 1:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 500 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provide on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 20 – 25 slide requirement).
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.
Address the following:
- What are projects and why are so many businesses reorganizing to include them?
- Because projects differ from the ongoing operations of a firm, managing them presents a new set of challenges. What are some tools PM’s can use to deal with this evolution? List between 3-5 tools/techniques.
The following requirements must be met for Part 2:
- Write between 750 – 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Download an APA sample paper from the Purdue OWL here.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN