Orange Corporation is a one of the nation’s largest manufacturers of mobile phones. They have facilities in San Francisco and Atlanta. Each year Orange releases a new version of their flagship cellphone. Most of the design and research is conducted in the San Francisco facility while Atlanta is focused on marketing and sales. Each facility will have three levels (floors) with each floor having 50,000 square feet.
This is a list of requirements:
· Controlled access to the building for everyone.
· A lobby, conference area, and sales area that needs controlled access
· A highly secure area for system designers
· An extremely secure area to house the data center.
· Secure transfer of archival data between San Francisco and Atlanta
· Secure access to the Internet for employees
1. Present a detailed proposal of your recommendations for physical, technical and administrativesecurity measures.
2. Each facility has different needs based upon its function but some of the security requirements are co-located. Be sure to delineate the needs at each location.
3. In your proposal, please recommend categories of countermeasures and the associated risks that the countermeasures mitigate.
4. You are notexpected to recommend a specific brand/model of a countermeasure.
5. Include a section detailing additional risks that have not been mitigated by your proposal.
6. Your proposal should be a minimum of 10 pages and properly site all references.
7. You should have at least 5 references with at least two being peer reviewed articles.
8. Follow APA format.