Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who–buyer or seller–has the most risk for each contract type.
- Explain methods that can be used to mitigate the risks for each contract type.
- Develop a project monitoring process to track procurement orders for the project.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Procurement Planning Paper
Just from $13/Page
See attached grading guide for reference.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN