The Fishbone Diagram is a highly effective tool when implemented by a qualified individual.
Research and explain the Fish Bone tool, and how it can be used in the project management process.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
PM HW 5
Just from $13/Page
In addition, discuss the following:
- How the Fish Bone diagram is created.
- The benefits of using a Fish Bone diagram.
- An example of when the Fish Bone diagram is most useful.
The following requirements must be met:
- Write between 1,000 words using Microsoft Word in APA 6th edition style.
- Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
- Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
- Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
- Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style. An overview of APA 6th edition in-text citations, formatting, reference list, and style is provided here.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN