Use this week’s discussion to give and get some helpful feedback on the final essay assignment.
To begin, upload your draft as an attachment to a posting here as early in the week as possible. Incomplete drafts are acceptable, but remember that the more complete the draft, the better the feedback will be.
Next, download a fellow student’s draft and comment on it. Keep in mind the rubric standards: strong opening, thesis statement, good organization and development of key ideas in the body paragraphs, strong conclusion. Think about the following questions as you read the paper:
· Is the thesis clear?
· Does the writer provide convincing support for his or her thesis points, using good sources?
· Are the ideas arranged logically, so they are easy to follow?
· Does the writer adhere to APA requirements, especially in terms of documentation?
· Is the writing fluent? Or do errors in mechanics undercut the writer’s credibility?
· What can you learn from this draft and apply to your own paper?
· Summarize your thoughts on the presentation and applaud the best parts of the work.