A well-written cover letter can help you stand out from a crowd of job applicants. For this task, write a brief cover letter to introduce yourself to your classmates and your instructor. Imagine this is the cover letter you submitted when you applied for the position with Event Promotions.
To get started, review:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Overview and Description
Just from $13/Page
- Cover Letters
- What Is a Cover Letter?
- A cover letter submitted directly to the Discussion Area as a PDF file and containing information about:
- Your name, a street address placeholder, a city, state, and zip placeholder
- Current date, your instructor’s name, your reasons for the cover letter, and your biographical information
- Your soft skills, an action line detailing your next step, and salutations
- Your name.
- A street address placeholder. Note: This is a placeholder only. You do not need to provide your actual street address.
- A city, state, and zip placeholder. Note: This is a placeholder only. Please indicate the state where you reside, but you do not need to provide your actual city or zip.
- Current date.
- Your instructor’s name, first and last.
- Two or three sentences describing the reason for the letter. Tell us what you are looking for, what type of position, etc.
- Three or four sentences of biographical information, including your hard skills, experience, knowledge, and education.
- Three or four sentences detailing your soft skills, including personal goals and excitement and enthusiasm for your desired position.
- An action line consisting of one or two sentences detailing your next step. Here is an example: I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss my qualifications, goals, and portfolio. I will call you next week to arrange a time to meet.
- Salutations as indicated on the template.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE