Networks have changed drastically over the last 30 years. With the first introduction of the 56k modem, which was about 3 typewriter pages per second, to speeds well over 1Gbps these days, the ability to use networks globally, has changed the way we do business. Using research, determine where networks will go in the next 5-10 years and how that might impact the global economy.
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings . Use proper citations and references in your post.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Networks have changed drastically over the last 30 years. With the first introduction of the 56k modem,
Just from $13/Page
Kressel, H., & Lento, T. V. (2012). Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy : Engine for Economic Growth. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. (see attached PDF)
Rallet, A., & Torre, A. (2000). Is geographical proximity necessary in the innovation networks in the era of global economy? GeoJournal, 49(4), 373. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=edsjsr&AN=edsjsr.41147437&site=eds-live
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN