topic: Mobile Computing and business Implications
guidelines to follow:
Research paper basics:
• 8 – 10 pages in length
• APA formatted
• Minimum six (6) sources – at least two (2) from peer reviewed journals
• Include an abstract, introduction, and conclusion
• See rubric for more detailed grading criteria
• Submitted through Turnitin – must be original work – similarity score of 30 or less to be graded Some good questions to ask yourself before turning in your research paper:
• Is the paper of optimal length?
• Is the paper well organized?
• Is the paper clear and concise?
• Is the title appropriate?
• Does the abstract summarize well?
• Are individual ideas assimilated well?
• Are wording, punctuation, etc. correct?
• Is the paper well motivated?
• Is interesting problem/issue addressed?
• Is knowledge of the area demonstrated?
• Have all key reference been cited?
• Are conclusions valid and appropriate?