Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Need help with this ASAP. Needs to be done by midnight 4/4/16 if possible. Please use attachment as proposed business model.
Just from $13/Page
- External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
- Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a 900 to1,050 words synopsis in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Include a formal discussion of economic and legal and regulatory forces and trends applicable to your proposal
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
- Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN