PROJECT GOAL: Create a multimedia presentation in which you will present information about a career-interest area or field of study interest. In addition, write a reflective paragraph about the product and process.
This presentation you create or a presentation your classmate creates may NOT be used in any other class at APUS or other institution.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
There are two (2) parts to this assignment.
Part 1: For the final presentation, include the following:
- Select and use a presentation tool such as PowerPoint, Prezi, or another choice discussed during this term.
- For your content, choose a career interest that you might pursue after completing your degree program or a field of study interest that you might pursue within your degree program. If you have not selected a degree yet and do not know what career field you might pursue, review the degree programs listed on the AMU/APU website and select one that piques your interest for additional consideration. (How to Locate the Gainful Employment Information for Your Discipline)
- The presentation should include the following:
- A title slide that includes your name as author, the date, and your course name/section number/session/year.
- An introduction slide that introduces your topic, why you chose it, and your thesis statement.
- A slide describing your career interest or field of study that connects how this topic relates to your degree plan or career interest.
- Then, use your concept map to create slides that address each of your critical thinking questions using details from your research; cited, in-text, and referenced. This should include cited facts about potential salary, work conditions, type of activities included, or other details you have selected, using four (4) or more different sources (book, journal article, website, video, etc) of which 2 are scholarly sources. Bullet the key points on your slides.
- Use, cite in-text, and reference at least four (4) source citations and at least two (2) of the sources must be scholarly sources from the APUS library. Do not include generic web sources such as Wikipedia or About.com
- Reference all sources, graphics, and videos in a chosen format style (APA, MLA, or Chicago) at the end of your presentation.
- Create a script, rehearse, record, and properly embed narration for your entire presentation.
- Include a minimum of two (2) different media forms to enhance your presentation that include video, images, graphics, animation, or additional audio.
- Use at least one (1) advance feature of your presentation tool. This may include slide transitions, animation, or automatically playing videos or narration.
Part 2: In addition to your presentation, in the text box of the assignment, write a 5-8 sentence paragraph reflection on the finished presentation and the overall process of completing your presentation. This should address how you used the Big 6 Model in its creation.
Presentation examples from other APUS students (used with their permission).
Rich Hutnik: https://youtu.be/B9oBeuFZPxs
Michael Cohen: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B23F1V0z2WmiMkdJeGZTUkJjLUU
Ryan Toyer used Adobe Voice: https://voice.adobe.com/a/D3XLG/
Malachy Moran used Knovio: https://view.knowledgevision.com/presentation/52299d42a5fc4719979990a573541325
In order to maximize your success of this project, create your own checklist based on the bullet items above.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN