There were many issues that the Founding Fathers were worried about, including social order, public safety, property threats, and the SHAYS rebellion.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Motives of the Founding Fathers
Just from $13/Page
Review section on the Motives of the Founding Fathers and in particular, Shays Rebellion.
- Hit the reply button, below.
- Post a 250-500 word response highlighting 2 of the major fears the Founding Fathers had in the early days of the Republic. Make certain to think about the social context in 1787 (the videos below can help you). Explain why you think they were concerned and your opinion about whether or not you think these fears were justified. For additional videos about this time frame in early history, check out these resources:
- THE MAKING OF THE CONSTITUTION
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SHAYS REBELLION
Please keep in mind some basic rules for netiquette (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.:
- Be kind and respectful to others
- Use full sentences
- Don’t use too much jargon
- Treat others online as you wish to be treated
- Use language that supports others
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE