Students must support their discussion with at least 3 academically reviewed articles. (Wikipedia, Smallbusinesschron.com and other internet articles are not acceptable. Professor reviews the originality of all postings). Do not copy and paste.
1. Discuss the relationship between data, information, and knowledge. Support your discussion with at least 3 academically reviewed articles.
2. Why do organization have information deficiency problem? Suggest ways on how to overcome information deficiency problem.
Please use APA throughout.
Post your initial response no later than Friday of week 2 (11:59pm EST). Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. See class syllabus for late assignment policies.
Read and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates no later than Saturday 11:59pm EST week 2. Please note that secondary post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade.
Review posting/discussion requirements
1. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.