In the “Tragedy” discussion this week, you explored the function of conflict in a tragedy and how the conflict is enhanced by certain literary elements and techniques. In this discussion activity, you will focus on comedy.
Sharon E. Cooper’s Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play is a modern comedy that centers on the quest for love and understanding. The function of the conflict in this play and the way the literary elements and techniques enhance the conflict is different from what we studied in Macbeth.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
In the “Tragedy” discussion this week, you explored the function of conflict in a tragedy and how the conflict is enhanced by certain literary elements and techniques
Just from $13/Page
In your initial post
- State a conflict that you see present in Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play (please refer to the Types of Conflicts Found in Literature.)
- Respond to one of the following, providing specific textual references to illustrate your ideas:
- Describe a key conflict in the play and how it corresponds to a character’s development.
- Describe two key literary techniques and elements and techniques of drama that aid in developing the conflict.
- Explain how and why the conflict in this comedy is different from and/or similar to the conflict explored in tragedy.
Initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE