In Chapter 1 of your text, you learned what constitutes a family problem and various theories that address family stress and resilience. Chapter 2 of your text discussed policy and practice responses to family problems. Please use your readings and research peer-reviewed journal articles in the Purdue Global Library to support your post.
Please respond to the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
In Chapter 1 of your text, you learned what constitutes a family problem and various theories that address family stress and resilience.
Just from $13/Page
- Identify one family problem and discuss the barriers to resiliency that a family may face in overcoming this problem.
- Briefly discuss the type of organizations or social services delivery systems that could be helpful to a family dealing with this problem.
- Identify the protective factors that can contribute to family resilience.
- Using Bronfenbrenner’s ecological theory, identify how the ecology of a family can impact resilience.
- Discuss the role, if any, that stigma towards human services or mental health services plays in family resilience.
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, 350 WORDS MAX!!
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN