Note: I need complete 2-3 pages financial performance analysis of my company. Must review all the provided reports, charts, and info carefully to provide your correct analysis as asked in the instructions. I need 100% original work. Must include all references cited in APA.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
financial performance analysis
Just from $13/Page
My company name is CAM STARS. I attached all the following details that you required to analyze and discuss in your drafts.
A. Company’s operations details
B. financial performance reports
C. financial performance charts
D. projections for 3 year performance
Each of the investors has $1,000,000 to invest. They will spend all, part, or none of their stake in your company based on your presentation—not necessarily on how you performed in the past, but on your potential to earn them money in the future.
Your company is to prepare a final presentation for potential shareholders. For this assignment, thoroughly review the financial performance of your company during the time your team ran the company plus projections for the performance of your company for three years in the future.
Write a complete 2-3 pages draft of your analysis to make the final presentation.
- Provide a discussion of a comparison of your firm’s stock price, EPS, ROE, price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement to a real-world sneaker company (Nike, Adidas, and so on).
- Provide detailing the lessons learned about crafting a winning strategy and what the managers of a company should or should not do for your company to be financially and competitively successful in a head-to-head battle against shrewdly managed rival companies.
- Then, Answer the following questions briefly.
- What was your team’s initial strategy, and how did it evolve over the course of the simulation?
- What major change in the strategic approach would you make if you were able to replay the simulation? Why?
- What information did you not have that you thought was the biggest limitation on your ability to make better decisions? Why?
- What are the three biggest takeaways for your firm from this simulation? Why are they important?
In your draft,
- · Must address every question in detail
- · Must be fully reflect on the company’s performance
- · Include all references cited in APA.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN