The Final Case Analysis Paper should focus on real life and real time application of topics covered in this course; the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.
Read and review the articles provided on the Mattel Toy Recall of 2007 (see below). The 2007 Mattel toy recalls were in response to findings that several children’s toys were coated in lead-based paint.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Final Case Analysis: Mattel Toy Recall of 2007, 8-10 Pages
Just from $13/Page
- Mattel gets the lead out
- Lead paint prompts Mattel to recall 967,000 toys
- Mattel recalls 19 million toys sent from China
Write an eight- to ten-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), that addresses the following:
- Explain if Mattel acted in a socially responsible and ethical manner with regard to the safety of its toys.
- Describe what Mattel should or could have done differently.
- Describe who or what was responsible for the fact that children were exposed to potentially dangerous toys.
- Explain the best way to ensure the safety of children’s toys and consider how the following groups would respond: government regulators (in the United States and China); consumer advocates, the toy industry, children’s product retailers, and standard-setting organizations. Explain the differences in their point of view.
- Describe what you think is the best way for society to protect children from harmful toys and discuss the appropriate roles for various stakeholders in this process.
Writing the Final Case Analysis Paper
The Final Case Analysis Paper:
- Must be eight- to ten- pages in length (excluding the title page, references page, exhibits, etc.) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a cover page:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a clearly stated thesis or topic.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. That is, state your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected, you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis or topic and a closing paragraph that summarizes the main point or points of your paper.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- Must include, on the final page, a reference list that is completed according to APA style
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN