The Individual Assignment requires students to develop an argumentative essay on a business practice.
Students should look at a business in their local area and identify a controversial business decision. This could be a situation such as location of a new landfill, rate hikes, a business closure, and so forth.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
Select the business situation
Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN