In Module/Week 5, you must write a 1000-word (3–4-page) causal analysis essay in response to one of the following prompts:
- Select an image(s) from an electronic source that exemplifies your position on the effect of television in American culture. Your argument must show that a cause-and-effect relationship does or does not exist between TV and behavior, health, intelligence, or morality, etc.
- Select an image(s) from an electronic source that you think exemplifies your position on the effect of advertising on American youth. What do advertisements tell young people they should value? Argue a causal relationship between American advertising and the attitudes and behaviors of American youth.
Follow the writing processes guidelines: gather all of your information, plan the direction of your essay, and organize your ideas by developing a 1-page thesis statement and outline for your essay. Format the thesis statement and the outline into a single Microsoft Word document using current APA.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
English Essay 1000 with thesis and outline
Just from $13/Page
As you compose your essay, be sure to:
- Follow the writing style required by your degree program APA,
- Use in-text citations to cite works.
- Integrate at least 4 quotations, 1 summary, and 1 paraphrase into your essay.
- Include a references or works cited page containing any and all sources you cite in your paper, including images. You may use 1 or 2 images in your essay to support your argument, but each must not take up more than one-third of a page (with 1-inch margins), and they will not contribute to the total page count for the assignment.
- Include your thesis statement and outline on a separate page at the end of the document.
Be sure to fully cite all quotations, summaries, paraphrases, and images. If you fail to give credit for outside material, it will be regarded as plagiarism and will result in a “0” on your essay and possibly course failure.
Include a title page, the essay itself, a works cited/references page of any primary or secondary texts cited in the essay, and the thesis/outline page. Do not forget to write your degree program and whether you are using APA on the title page and in the “Submission Title” field when submitting your paper.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE