- Does the location of customer service employees matter to customers? How do consumers in the United States prefer to receive customer service?
- How can customer service professionals prepare for the current demographics (aging workforce, retirements increasing, etc.)? How do other countries view customer service?
- Do consumers prefer face-to-face interactions, phone conversation, online or via mobile phone? What can companies do to prepare for a mobile market?
- How can a company compete with inexpensive labor costs in developing nations and still be successful? Why are labor costs lower in developing nations?
- How has ease of entry into the global market place changed the world of customer service? (With today’s technology you can start an online business and have customers all over the world practically overnight. And vice versa: you, as a customer, can purchase products from anywhere in the world with today’s shipping capabilities.) What tools are available for someone who chooses to handle effectively without losing customers?
- If you were to start an online business, what strategies would you have for going global with your customer base? For example, are you prepared to take calls and emails from non-English speaking/writing customers? What tools are available for someone who chooses to handle effectively without losing customers?
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN