KEEP TOPICS SEPARATE: 1-2 PARAGRAPHS PER TOPIC
Please use quality research in your internet search. Cite your references.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
- Imagine that one of your clients has $100,000 to invest. Propose the manner in which you would apply portfolio theory to this scenario. In order to do this you will first discuss your client’s profile, then you will discuss the specific asset classes and the percentages of the $100,000 that will be alloted to each asset class. Justify your response by explaining how this proposed portfolio fits your client’s profile and needs.
- Speculate on where your client would be on the efficient frontier and if your client’s preference curve would be more vertical or more horizontal. Provide a rationale for your response.
Short-Term Financing” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are an entrepreneur with a new idea and would like to start a business with your idea, but lack capital. Go to the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Website, located at http://www.sba.gov/content/sbic-program, and read about the Small Business Investment Companies (SBIC) Program. Also, explore the Website for information regarding sources available for providing venture capital. Provide an overview (two to three paragraphs) of your start-up company. In the overview of your company, describe its products, historical financial performance, major capital investments in the last five years, past sources of financing, and plans for future expansion.
- Analyze two sources that might be available to provide venture capital for your start-up. Compare and contrast the major advantages and disadvantages of one over the other. Select the source that you believe is a better fit for your start-up and justify your selection.
“Inventory Control Systems”
- Select a successful publicly traded company that you are interested in and use the Internet to research its use of inventory management systems and technology. Examine the inventory management system of the selected publically traded company. Determine the key ways that inventory management systems and technology have given the selected company a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Evaluate the efficiency of two common inventory control systems. Determine the ways in which they provide a firm with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Justify your response.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN