Please select a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for any selected scenario. You can choose any organization’s plan or create your own.
1. Describe the key elements of the Disaster Recovery Plan to be used in case of a disaster and the plan for testing the DRP.
2. Briefly discuss the internal, external, and environmental risks, which might be likely to affect the business and result in loss of the facility, loss of life, or loss of assets. Threats could include weather, fire or chemical, earth movement, structural failure, energy, biological, or human.
3. Of the strategies of shared-site agreements, alternate sites, hot sites, cold sites, and warm sites, identify which of these recovery strategies is most appropriate for your selected scenario and why.
4. For each testing method listed, briefly describe each method and your rationale for why it will or will not be included in your DRP test plan.
• Include at least Four (4) reputable sources.
Please make sure your submission is 2 – 3 pages in length and meet the minimum APA formatting guidelines.
• 12-pt, Times New Roman font
• 1” margins on all sides
• Please provide a title page including your Name and Assignment name.
• Paraphrasing of content – Demonstrate that you understand the case by summarizing the case in your own words. Direct quotes should be used minimally.
• Reference Section (A separate page is recommended.) Please cite the source using APA formatting guidelines. If you need guidance or a refresher on this, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/ (link is external) Be sure to include at least three (3) reputable sources.
• In-text citations – If you need additional guidance, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/ (link is external)