Develop a complete Communications Plan with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation for key stakeholder group(s). The Communications Plan should focus on a specific project or initiative to be implemented or event to be managed. The plan should describe the specific project to be implemented including the business problem or purpose, the specific objectives of the project, and the key stakeholder groups and their role in the initiative. The Communications Plan for this initiative should include the following:
- Goals and Objectives of the Communication Plan
- Key Messages
- Media and Tools
- Specific Tactics (describe the implementation)
- Legal or ethical Issues
- Monitoring/Control Strategy (during implementation)
- Communications Strategy (to include communication of financial as well as ethical or value-based implications to various stakeholders)
- Outcome Evaluation, including contribution to the mission of the organization
The following Web site can be used as a reference for the document to be created:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Develop a complete Communications Plan with an accompanying PowerPoint presentation for key stakeholder group(s).
Just from $13/Page
- Bray, R. (2002). Spin works! Spin Academy. Retrieved from http://spinacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/SPIN-Works.pdf
Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Complete this assignment in two parts:
- Create an report in Word format covering the points mentioned above.
- Develop slide/PowerPoint presentation summarizing the key concepts and salient points of the plan.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN