Click here to access the CourseSites Tutorial Series.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course
Just from $13/Page
Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorials to help familiarize yourself with Blackboard. Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell. You will use this Website to create your course. https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html
Scenario: In this assignment, you are required to design, develop, and implement a mini-online, six (6) week course, using the Course Management System (CMS), Blackboard. The subject matter of the course must be approved by the class instructor provided in feedback of Assignment 3: Proposed Course for Development Part 1.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Part A Course Content – Described
- Revise Assignment 3 based on feedback from your professor.
- Name the course and provide an ID.
- Provide a course description with three (3) goals and a welcoming announcement.
- List one (1) or two (2) required instructional materials for the course and at least three (3) supplemental materials (in APA format), providing a rationale for each.
- List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the first three (3) weeks of instruction.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) instructional strategies to be used in the course, providing a rationale for each.
- Design a weekly schedule for these first three (3) weeks that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with the topics.
- Include in the weekly schedule (a) two (2) discussion questions for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
- List two (2) assignments: (a) a five (5) -question quiz and (b) a writing assignment.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN