Compose a 2000 words assignment on politics and government of china. Needs to be plagiarism free!

Compose a 2000 words assignment on politics and government of china. Needs to be plagiarism free! The Chinese landmass covers 5000 kilometers from the east to the west and 270, 550 kilometers from the north to the south. Its climates range from tropical to subarctic. Most of the areas of China as mainly mountainous save for the other areas made up of high plateaus, deserts, and a few hills. It is well endowed with natural resources that range from natural gas, mercury, rare-earth minerals, and Zinc (Chinability, n.d.). The population of China is the largest in the world. Its population is estimated to be 1.4 billion people. The growth rate is 0.9 percent between the years 2010 and 2012. The median age for the population is 36.4 years.

The Chinese population has 56 ethnic groups. The dominant ethnic group is the Han Chinese, which makes up 92 percent of the total population. The remaining 8 percent is made up of other ethnic minority groups. The people between 15 and 64 years make up 68 percent of the population. The children below the age of 14 make up 25 percent of the population. In addition, the older people who are 65 years and older make up only 7% of the population. China has a life expectancy of 70 years. The country also enjoys low infant mortality compared to most countries in the world (Chinability, n.d.).

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Compose a 2000 words assignment on politics and government of china. Needs to be plagiarism free!
Just from $13/Page
Order Essay

The Chinese have a rich cultural background. Their culture is influenced by conservative philosophies. The Chinese culture has a deep sense of national history. Art, dance, healthy family ties, and obedience to the leaders heavily influence its culture. The most common religion in China is Buddhism. The other existing religions are Islam, Christianity, and Taoism. Another entrenched Chinese culture is its cuisine. In China, rice and wheat-based products are a staple. These are foods that define the people of China together with local vegetables and during special occasions meat such as pork.

China has experienced a rapid expansion in its economy, and it has emerged to be a global economic giant.&nbsp.&nbsp.

Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN

Order a unique copy of this paper

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
Top Academic Writers Ready to Help
with Your Research Proposal
error: Content is protected !!
Live Chat+1(978) 822-0999EmailWhatsApp

Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code GREEN