Complete 5 pages APA formatted article: Computer-Aided Design for the Built Environment. The different types of presentations have different characteristics. These aspects are as follows.
1. The content in the presentation should be balanced in reference to the medium of choice. A well-balanced presentation will have only the important points that are well thought of on how they need to be. The way they are presented should also reflect the expected amount of substance that is required to be passed to the audience efficiently in the time available (American Institute of Architects, 2002, Pg. 50-65).
2. The layout applied in texting the information is important especially when the presenter will have to read. A good presentation has minimal on-screen texts which are well programmed. These texts are used to offer assistance on what the presenter is saying (American Institute of Architects, 2002, Pg. 50-65).
3. Choice of and intensity of the colors used has an influence on the nature of what content is being presented. Too much color will make the whole thing hard to read and also difficult to notice fine details. Colors are used to improve the ability to read the presentation and give it an overall feeling. Good color choices improve concentration in the audience thus they participate in it (American Institute of Architects, 2002, Pg. 50-65).
4. The design used is important as it allows the viewer to focus on the key items in the content. An exaggerated and distorted design that includes fussy slides will distract the attention of the audience (American Institute of Architects, 2002, Pg. 50-65).
5. The effects applied should be of purpose and not interfere with the presentation. The choice of what effects to use depends on how well they are intended to be applied. Animations and transitions should be well applied to give out results and not to misrepresent what the content was all about (American Institute of Architects, 2002, Pg. 50-65).
The use of videos as a form of digital presentation is very common.