Circuit City was an American consumer electronics company founded by Samuel Wurtzel in 1949. By 1990s, Circuit City became the second largest consumer electronics store in the United States with annual sales of $12 billion. On March 8 2009, Circuit City shutdown all its stores. On January 8th at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Circuit City CEO announced a comeback and relaunch of Circuit City into “a dynamic, a social-focused ecommerce site” and a new business strategy for its retail stores12 . In this case study, assume that Circuit City hired you as the new chief information officer (CIO) to help relaunch the company into a global e-commerce multinational company. Create a PowerPoint presentation containing the IT strategic plan that will address Circuit City ecommerce initiatives.
The following information should be covered in the Document.
1. History of Circuit City
2. What were the issues and challenges that caused the collapse of Circuit City in 2009?
3. What are the issues and challenges with Circuit City 2018 latest e-commerce initiative?
4. Discuss the major competitors in global e-commerce.
5. How would IT deliver value to the business?
6. Proposed the IT infrastructure required to support global e-commerce
7. Proposed the IT budget for the e-commerce initiative
8. Discuss the future or emerging technologies that would be leveraged to give Circuit City a competitive advantage.
8 Page Document exclude contents and reference page