PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Please read these assignment instructions before writing your paper, and re-read them often during and after the writing process to make sure that you are fulfilling all of the instructions. Please also utilize the assignment guidance below and the template provided. The links to the required sources is below. In addition to the sources below, you’ll need to research and use at least 1-2 more. Please let me know if you have any questions.Construct your assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations below.Content Expectations
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Changing School Culture
Just from $13/Page
- Dysfunctional School Culture Traits: Analyze the dysfunctional traits of your school. These are the ones that need to change. Use Healthfield (2011, 2010) and Schein (1993) as resources to support your analysis.
- Dysfunctional School Culture Explanation: Explain the potential harm done to the school’s effort to ensure that all students succeed as learners as a result of the dysfunctional school culture traits. Use Healthfield (2011, 2010) and Schein (1993) as resources to support your explanation.
- Develop Strategies for Changing School Culture: Develop at least three strategies for improving the previously identified dysfunctional traits.
- Rationale for Changes to School Culture: Explain the rationale for the changes you would like to make drawing on Healthfield (2011, 2010) and Schein (1993) for support for the strategies you develop.
- New School Culture: State your school’s mission and vision and explain how the changes made in the school culture will better serve the mission and vision of the school. Use Healthfield (2011, 2010) and Schein (1993) as support for your explanation.
- School Success: Evaluate the extent to which the new school culture is able to ensure that all subgroups of the students are successful learners. Use Healthfield (2011, 2010) and Schein (1993) as support for your evaluation.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement: Your paper must be two to three pages in length, not including title and references pages.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper. It is recommended you use the content area labels as headings for each section of your content for the paper.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited using APA standards within the body of the assignment.
Resources for Assignment
- Heathfield, S. M. (n.d.). How to change your culture: Organizational culture change. Retrieved from http://humanresources.about.com/od/organizationalculture/a/culture_change.htm
- Heathfield, S. M. (2010). How to understand your current culture: Artifacts and interactions display your existing culture. Retrieved from http://humanresources.about.com/od/organizationalculture/a/culture_create.htm
3. Schein, E. H. (1993). Organizational culture & leadership. Retrieved from http://www.tnellen.com/ted/tc/schein.html
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE