1. Summarize and be thoughtful – (report as much as possible, analyze and recommend as much as possible)
2. Include a reference list for resources used
3. Length 3pg. and Single space
4. You can add tables/ figures / financial information etc as appendix if you wish
Your report should include the following parts:
I. Overview (10%):
Describe the contextual / company conditions and/or change requirements/dilemmas that made change necessary. Provide information as to how did the company recognize the need for change and what did then ensue?
II. Analysis (50%):
• If the change already took place/ was implemented, assess – what went well / wrong (and explain why?)
• If the change hasn’t been implemented yet, critically evaluate the steps planned and their appropriateness vis-à-vis the change needs identified.
III. Recommendations (40%):
Recommendations: Put yourself in the position of a ‘change architect’ – what would you do differently and why (in the case change has taken place already)? What would be your recommendations for the company moving forward?