Open Quick Links
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
Top Frame TabsMy Institution Tutoring Resource Center Career Resources Media Help
- Cmpnstn Mgmt BUS409008VA016-1176-001
- Week 8
- Week 8 Assignment 2
Cmpnstn Mgmt (BUS409008VA016-1176-001)
- Course Home
- Course Guide
- Student Center
- Mobile Learn
- Coffee House Chat
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 8 Assignment 2 SubmissionIf you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn App, please click “View in Browser”. Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 2: Compensation Plan Outline Using the same company you researched in Assignment 1, evaluate the company’s compensation plan to determine how it could be improved. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric. Please click here to view the grading rubric.
- Evaluate the existing compensation plan to determine if it is the most appropriate for your company. Explain your rationale.
- Determine the most beneficial ratio of internally consistent and market consistent compensations systems for the company you selected.
- Evaluate the current pay structure used by your company and assess the recognition of employee contributions.
- Make two (2) recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the discretionary benefits provided by the company you selected.
- Evaluate the types of employer-sponsored retirement plans and health insurance programs provided by the company you selected and compare them to that company’s major competitors.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of traditional bases for pay (seniority and merit) against incentive-based and person-focused compensation approaches.
- Compare and contrast internally consistent and market-competitive compensation systems.
- Evaluate the role of benefits in strategic compensation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in compensation management.
- Write clearly and concisely about compensation management using proper writing mechanics.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN