need help with belw ,apa format , no plagirism
Building on your previous work and Capstone Project Milestones, and with a specific focus on your service project at the company you selected, develop the following subsections of your project:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
build from milestone PM work
Just from $13/Page
- Create WBS—including information on decomposition, and WBS to five levels as shown in the video example in Module 4.
- Activity list, attributes, and milestone list.
- Precedence diagramming method (PDM), dependency determination, task duration, leads and lags, and critical path method (CPM).
- Project schedule network diagram with critical path, ES, LS, EF, LF, and slack.
- Resource requirements—including resource calendar, resource breakdown structure, resource constraints, and resource leveling.
- Estimates of activity duration—including analogous estimating, parametric estimating, or three-point estimating, and reserve analysis.
- Human resource management—including responsibility chart matrix, RACI matrix, networking requirements, and pertinent organizational theory.
- Communications management—including communication requirements analysis, communication technology, and communication models and methods.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 2-4 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices. (With your prior work, this must bring you to 6 to 12 pages total.)
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least two quality sources, one of which must be a current, scholarly resource. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent three years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer-reviewed requirements, but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent three years. The use of the PMBOK® Guide as a quality source is strongly suggested. The PMBOK® Guide is not a scholarly resource.
- Formatted according to the APA
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN