“Attraction and Helping Others” Respond to one (1) of the following discussion topics:
· Explain the role that culture plays in the formation and maintenance of relationships. Support your response with at least one (1) example of the influence culture has on relationships.
· Describe one (1) situation in which the actions of a larger group influenced decisions to help a person in need. Discuss the role that you believe the person’s attractiveness and / or attributed responsibility for his / her actions played in the group’s decision to offer or withhold help from the person in need.
“Cryptography” Please respond to the following:
· Considering that, due to its extremely sensitive nature, shared data that organizations transmit through collaboration must be kept confidential at all costs, formulate a possible solution that utilizes symmetric or asymmetric cryptography, and describe the advantages and disadvantages of the selected solution. If you had to select one (1) of the two (2) encryption options over the other, justify the one that you would choose, and explain your reasoning.
· From the e-Activity and your own research, give your opinion of the two (2) most important ways that you believe encryption could assist in addressing some of the current challenges facing organizations today, and explain why these solutions are so important. Justify your answer.
· “Consumer Behavior Blog Post – Does my behavior link to yours?” Please respond to the following:
· As stated in the textbook, the motivation to belong is an important part of human life. Consumers are generally social creatures who desire contact and affiliation with others. As a result, consumers often belong to a number of formal or informal groups. These groups can exert significant influence on consumer behavior. Go to LinkedIn, and create a LinkedIn account if you have not already done so (see “LinkedIn 101” for more details). In this week’s blog post, discuss two to three (2-3) methods in which a business could use LinkedIn to influence consumer behavior. (Hint: See Chapter 10 in the textbook for more details).
Your blog entry should be approximately two to three (2-3) paragraphs in length. Additionally, be sure to