Application: International Entry or Expansion Proposal Memo
Last week you shared an outline for a proposed new international entry or expansion with your colleagues. This week, you complete your proposal, framed as a business memo, to a decision maker within the company.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
To prepare for this Assignment, refine your proposal. Use side headings to identify each of the elements of your proposal, which should include the following topics:
- A description of the company and its current international operations (if any)
- Your proposed expansion or new market entry and its objectives—will it involve introduction of a new product to an existing market, selling an existing product into a new country, building new facilities, or perhaps a new collaborative venture in a foreign country? What products/services are involved and what is the timing of entry?
- The organizational structure and strategy you proposed for the expansion/entry—how does it relate to the four basic types of strategy discussed in the text? What are the benefits of this strategy over others? What is the value proposition of the expansion?
- Possible risks and benefits associated with the strategy
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Be sure to incorporate relevant feedback generated from the Discussion
General Guidance on Assignment Length: Your assignment will typically be 2 to 4 pages (1 to 2 pages if single-spaced), excluding a title page and references. Refer to the Week 5 Application rubric for grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use the rubric to assess your work.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN