Note: This is the third of three assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
Now, it is time for you to discuss your project’s challenges (e.g., risks); performance management plan (e.g., earned value management); and proposed plan for closing the project when it is done.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Assignment 3: Project Proposal – Execution, Control, and Closure Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
Just from $13/Page
Write a four to six page paper, in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management. Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: PUBLISH