In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Faculty Note: If there is a hardship for any student in being able to secure a microphone to complete this assignment, allow the student to use the notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what he or she would say if actually presenting.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Assignment 3: Presentation of Assignment 2
Just from $13/Page
Create a ten (10) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 – one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of seven (7) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from eighteen (18) feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the retailing consumer and database management in retailing.
- Analyze human resource management and financial aspects of operation management in retail organizations.
- Describe the dimensions of operating a retail business and the development of merchandise plans.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in retail management.
- Write clearly and concisely about retail management using proper writing mechanics.
Communicating and Promoting” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that you have just become a real estate agent. Formulate a simple, but reactive retail promotional mix with a retail promotional strategy to communicate and promote retail properties.
- From the first e-Activity, determine two (2) of the key elements of the retail promotional mix that could have increased Disney’s success. Support your response with examples of such elements.
1.Go to Solarius’ Website, located at http://www.solarius.com/dvp/dlp/dlp-history.htm, and read “The History of DisneyLand Paris”. Be prepared to discuss.
2.Watch the video titled “The future of customer experience” (3 min 30 s) and discover ways to use promotional strategy to address customer experience in relation to retail strategy. Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: blackberryuk. (2012, May 31). The future of customer experience [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TQtrXyeIhY. This video can be reviewed from within your online course shell.
“Feedback by Electronic Means” Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity, provide your opinion on two (2) of the suggested uses of technology for the future customer experience. Propose another retail area, other than the one explored in the video, where mobile technology could potentially enhance the customer experience.
- From the case study, predict the manner in which communication channels and tools will evolve over time to support promotional strategy, including integrating and controlling the retail strategy. Suggest two (2) new ideas for integrating and controlling the retail strategy.
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: NOVE