In this assignment, you will select a nation that is considered to have an emerging market and you will evaluate the nation on the following factors that affect an emerging market: Gross domestic product, inflation, political risks, economic risks, country demographics, and liquidity of local debt.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Assignment 2: LASA 2—Case Study: Evaluating an Emerging Market
Just from $13/Page
You have been hired as a financial analyst tasked with evaluating an existing emerging market and writing an executive report on your findings about the emerging market.
Using the following report, select one of the top 30 emerging markets to research:
- Top 30 Emerging Markets 2012-2017http://www.globalintelligence.com/insights-analysis/emerging-markets/top-30-emerging-markets
Produce an executive report that includes the following:
- Provide statistical and qualitative information of each of the following factors: Gross domestic product, inflation, political risks, economic risks, country demographics, and liquidity of local debt.
- Differentiate the level of market efficiency between a nation that is considered an emerging market to one that has already developed, including factors such as liquidity of debt, government regulations, GDP, etc.
- Compare and contrast the emerging market you selected against another emerging market on factors such as market liquidity of local debt, equity market, market exchange, and regulatory bodies.
- Evaluate and discuss the political, economic, and technological trends of the emerging market. Remember to discuss any financial actions that have been taken and should be taken due to the trends.
Write a 7–10-page report in Word format. Utilize at least four scholarly sources. Apply APA standards to the citation of sources.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A2.doc.
Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN