Choose and Organization and synthesize the organization’s readiness for change. Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, or procedure. You may submit a four to six (4) page paper.
Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Assignment 2: Diagnosing Change
Just from $13/Page
Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Managing Organizational Change
Tags: HRM560, Organizational Change
Description: First Name, Last Name – HRM560 Assignment 2 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014)
Prepare and present a (4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three (3) valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one (1) of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- Explain the results
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
- Analyze diagnostic models relevant to various aspects of the change management process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: GREEN