After the Civil War, the United States became a much more industrialized society. Between 1865 and 1920, industrialization improved American life in many ways. However, industrialization also created problems for American society. Consider events that took place after the Civil War and discuss ways that industrialization affected the U.S. between 1865 and 1920.
You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you identify three main points relevant to your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Assignment 1.2: Industrialization After the Civil War Final Paper
Just from $13/Page
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
- Discuss three (3) major aspects of industrialization between 1865 and 1920. In your response, consider society, the economy, and politics.
- Identify three (3) specific groups that were affected by industrialization and provide two examples for each group describing how the group was affected. (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender, child labor, etc.)
- Summarize how industrialization affected the life of the average working American during this period. Use specific examples and details.
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA style or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and discuss the different ways that the heritage of slavery, the Civil War, the Reconstruction, and segregation have shaped America’s history.
- Summarize and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced the direction of historical and social development in the United States.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.
The Economics and Politics of Depression” Please respond to the following: Please respond in a primary posting of at least 200 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 100 words to at least one  of your classmates.
- From the scenario, identify at least two (2) causes of the Great Depression. Discuss whether or not you believe that the federal response to the Depression encouraged economic growth and confidence. Provide a rationale for your response.
- STOCK MARKET CRASH – CALL LOAN
- TOO MANY OUTSTANDING LOAN
- DECREASE IN HOME CONSTRUCTION/MANUFACTURING
- DECREASE ON AUTOMOBILE CONSTRUCTION /MANUFACTURING
- FEDERAL RESPONSE HERBERT HOOVER DID NOT SOLVE THE CRISIS .HE BELIEVED ON INDIVIDUALISM AND WORK ETHIC THAT WOULD END DEPRESSION ,AND HE ENACTED HALEY SMOOT TARIFF ACT HE DID NOT HAVE AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR THE DEPRESSION.SO PEOPLE VOTED FOR FRANCKLIN D ROOSEVELT.
- DISCUSSION 1
- Imagine that you would like to build a business of your own. Examine the importance of trading area analysis, and propose the manner in which you would use such analysis to build your business.
- From the e-Activity, examine one (1) failure and suggest what you would do differently, relative to the concepts inherent in selecting a “good trading area”. Support your response with two (2) examples of successful restaurants whose proprietors made the most of their trading areas. Please respond to the following:Trading Area Analysis”
- E -ACTIVITY Watch the video below, or go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8WhtkoFnRE
- /DISCUSSION 2
- From the case study, determine whether or not you would choose the mall or a stand-alone market place for the site location for the new Perfumeria retail store. Support your decision within information from the textbook.
- Imagine you wish to establish a Perfumeria retail store in your hometown. Analyze consumer characteristics in relation to retail marketing strategy for site selection (e.g., criteria for site selection) and marketing factors that would be critical to you in your efforts. Consider customers’ needs versus wants, and focus specifically on the manner in which you would make the site selection. Provide a rationale for your response.
Order your essay today and save 50% with the discount code: PUBLISH