· Length: Your report should be 1-2 pages double-spaced; at least 1 page, but not more than 2, and proofread.
· Formatting: You should use 12-point Times New Roman font, and 1-inch margins.** (**Please note that these are not the settings you start with in a Word document. You will need to adjust them.)
· Header: Your full name and ID number should go in the header of your papers, as shown above.
· Article Reference: The reference for the paper you reviewed will act as the title for you paper. It should be listed in APA style. It should be bolded and appear at the beginning of your review.
Each student will read and review one full article for each Article Review. Articles will be provided in the additional reading section of the course. The purpose of the assignment is to provide extra knowledge and perspective beyond what is found in the textbook. In your review, you should include two components:
1. A brief summary outlining the major points of the article you read. Be sure to include details about how the research was done, who was tested, the conceptual and measured variables, and the conclusions of the authors.
2. An analysis of how the paper relates to the topics we have discussed in class. Be sure to say what concepts from the class are related and describe the topics as they were discussed in class and/or in the book. Be sure to discuss your answer in detail.
Each of these components should account for about half of your overall paper. Be sure to discuss components each in detail and to explain your thoughts in full. Part of your grade will be determined by the completeness with which you answer each question, and support your answers.
The topic discussed in the class is
Seeing/Thinking/Doing in Infancy I will attach the chapter with the book bellow